Let us worry about the logistics, so you're free to enjoy your day...
Planning a wedding can be an amazing experience, it can also be hard work and stressful! While that might have been ok in the run up, when the wedding approaches you just want to focus on being relaxed, gorgeous and wedding ready! Hiring a Day Of Coordinator can really take the anxiety out of the last few weeks, as well as allowing you and your loved ones to relax and enjoy the Wedding Day you've spent so long planning. Let me worry about that vendor that arrived late, the guest who forgot to disclose their dietary requirement, the drunk uncle... you get the picture! I promise, you won't even notice it!
- A pre-wedding consultation & venue visit 3 to 4 weeks prior to your wedding date.
- Advice on timings and logistics, design suggestions and last minute vendor recommendations where necessary.
- A detailed timeline for the run up to the wedding and the day itself, which will be shared with you and your vendors 1 - 2 weeks prior to the wedding.
- Communication with your vendors in the week prior to the wedding, to answer any questions and problem solve where required. My job is to ensure you can look forward to your big day without any last minute stress!
- On the day, we will be there to greet and manage your vendors and guests, ensure events run to schedule and deal with any little issues that may arise before you even notice them! Whether you want someone on site from beginning to end, or just need a little support to make sure the ceremony goes of without a hitch we've got you covered. Get in touch and let us know what you're looking for.